What enrollment options are available?
1. Full-time Virtual for grades 6-12
- Students complete all coursework from home, and may use the Virtual Academy lab for additional assistance during operational hours.
- Students are required to take all tests at the CCSS Virtual Academy lab.
- First time full-time virtual students will also be required to attend a minimum of 3-hours per day at the Virtual Academy lab during the first two weeks of the semester.
- Bus transportation is not provided.
2. Hybrid Virtual for grades 6-8
- Students attend Central Middle School and utilize the on-site virtual lab for specified courses.
- Students complete specified courses through the Virtual Academy, and attend PE, electives, and lunch with other students at Central Middle School.
3. Hybrid Virtual for grades 9-12
- Students complete some classes on the campus of Central High School, and complete some classes at the Virtual Academy lab.
- A schedule will be determined by the high school where students are either on the campus of CHS in the morning and at the Virtual Academy lab in the afternoon or at the Virtual Academy lab in the morning and at CHS in the afternoon.
- Bus transportation to and from the Virtual Academy lab will be provided.