Skip To Main Content
What enrollment options are available?
1. Full-time Virtual for grades 6-12
- Students complete all coursework from home, and may use the Virtual Academy lab for additional assistance during operational hours.
- Students are required to take all tests at the CCSS Virtual Academy lab.
- First time full-time virtual students will also be required to attend a minimum of 3-hours per day at the Virtual Academy lab during the first two weeks of the semester.
- Bus transportation is not provided.
2. Hybrid Virtual for grades 6-12
- Students attend Central Middle and High School and utilize the on-site virtual lab for specified courses.
- Students complete specified courses through the Virtual Academy, and attend PE, electives, and lunch with other students at Central Middle and High School.